This is Lee's only second ever Maven Miniature Collection. Strongly influenced by the textures, frivolity and fierceness of the Roaring 1920s and the infamous French Theatre, Le Lido.
MAVEN BESSIE'S striking feathered Headwear features a textured & sparkling statement, complimenting her true showgirl spirit.
Inspired by Lee's childhood love for 'Vintage Kewpie Dolls on a Stick', This Maven wears the iconic Maven gold stretch sequin bonnet with billowing & bountiful rose pink & latte tutu skirt, finished with sparkling sequin ballet slippers and a Swarovski Crystal embellished mouth.
Her removable wand encourages endless imaginative (gentle) play and magical decorative opportunities for both mummy & daughter alike.
- All Maven Miniatures are approx. 25cm in length. Please refer to photos for a sense of scale.
- All wands are approx. 35cm in height. Please refer to photos for a sense of scale.
- The Maven Miniature body is made from a natural cotton with mother of pearl button jointed arms, and a decorative lace trim at base.
- All faces are hand embroided and feature a Swarovski Crystal heart mouth detail.
- All bonnets are hand stitched.
- All Maven Miniatures are designed with a ribbon hook at the nape of their neck to enable and encourage your Maven to be hung on the wall as a piece of art.
- All clothing and accessories on the Maven Miniatures are designed not to be removed.
- These Mavens are NOT toys. Gentle play only is advised.
- Delicate details (including Swarovski crystals, buttons, sequins, beads etc) mean The Maven Miniatures may not suitable for children under the age of 3.
- Each doll will arrive on your doorstep artfully packaged and personally addressed with a proof of MAVEN DOLLS Authenticity.
- Please expect a standard 2-3 week lead time from receipt of payment for your Magic Maven to arrive, unless otherwise stated.
- We do internationally deliver, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm shipping price prior to ordering if your country of origin does not appear as an option.
Make magic with this 'modern day dolly on a stick'.